Tuesday, May 13, 2014

      First I am so proud and excited about the completion of the Marc Steiner Show Today is the day I worked on and I am going to make sure it is on in my classroom.
What’s left for me to do is finish gathering the supplies for the children’s area of the Garden Gala. I am so excited and will continue to promote it to everyone I see until the event. This will include not only through the Internet but I will be calling friends and family to remind them to come. I feel as though I have been a great contribution to this class and almost every aspect. I do feel I may be a little behind in my help with the planning committee but I feel I will make up for this some by handling the children’s table. I also will be bringing all of the fabric that I have to class to help with the decorations. I am making dirt desert to be served as a dessert at the event. Will be at the event to set up, work it and clean up. I do still have to pick up the picture from Ralph for the silent auction.  I am going to be available to help whenever needed this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment